Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Scott and Cinda Take Us for a Drive




Corey's step-dad, Scott, LOVES St. George. He convinced us with such eloquent words that would have shamed Shakespeare, to go on a Sunday afternoon drive. He was so excited to show me Zions National Park. I only feel bad that I was watching Corey most the time...Hey, he is pretty nice scenery too! Everything I saw was very beautiful...and breathtaking...I loved it...I mean Zions, of course...hehehe! I will try to be more attentive to the outside of the car next time! Hopefully Scott will forgive me!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have had another opportunity to SEE THE SCENERY in St George. I wait anxiously for the next installment in the lives of such STRANGE people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that Josephine is connected MAYBE we will get an update from the Strangers in Love. I am waiting with baited breathe.

    ReplyDelete