Well, it has been awhile and I am trying to consistently be more consistent...hehe... so I thought I would give a few little updates. I keep waiting to blog until I have something really funny or fascinating to say...I still don't...but I will write anyway.
Life has been awesome! I am loving St. George. I have a beautiful house to stay in (I am house-sitting for some friends of Corey's parents...did that make sense?) and it is sooooo nice to have no snow!!! I really think I have "Snow-Depression-Disorder" you know, the disease where if there is snow on the ground, you are depressed...I have been getting my daily dose of vitamin D and am hoping I get enough of it by the wedding so I am as tan as Corey. He was blessed to be born with beautiful olive skin, but I have to work for mine. I promise I will be a better blogger....
Such things as a beautiful house you get to watch and wonderful weather are always great to write about - mainly because some of us would love to hear the details of such a wondeful situation and dream about it (not that I don't love my life...just that I don't love snow...)
ReplyDelete